Monday, December 12, 2011

I have a Newborn Baby Girl! :: San Luis Obispo Baby Photography

I have been rather absent from this blog (and my mind) for the last month because my wife was 9 months pregnant.  On November 27th at 3:44 am, she gave birth to our beautiful baby girl, Natalie Marie Lynn Quesinberry (the middle names are her grandmas' middle names).  Ashley was so strong and did such a great job.  I couldn't be more proud of her.  I can't even imagine what it was like to be in her shoes.  Also, our RN and midwife were awesome and if I had to spend 5 days at a hospital, I'm glad it was French Hospital in San Luis Obispo.

Natalie came into this world at 8 pounds 2 ounces and 21 inches long.  Her toes are so long they almost curl around my finger!  I love this little girl more than anything on this planet.

Take a look at the photography from her birth.  I'm so happy I was able to document this!



















1 comment: