Monday, December 19, 2011

First Holy Communion :: Santa Maria Photographer

One of my favorite things about photography is the people I get to meet.  Another favorite thing is when those people tell other people about me.  And then those people tell more people and so on!  Well, that's what happened with this Lompoc photography session.  Lorena called me out of the blue and told me that she was referred by a friend.  The friend has never been a client of mine but just loved my work.  I met Lorena and her husband to discuss their session and they were awesome.  The kind of people you feel like you've known for a long time.  

It was no surprise to meet their daughter Jazlyn only to learn that she was just as friendly as her parents.  They did a good job raising this one.

Onto the session!  Jazlyn had her First Holy Communion a few months ago.  Her mom had a dress custom made back in Mexico and really wanted to get some photographs of her in it but wasn't happy with the images she got initially.  That's where I came in and I'm so glad I had to opportunity to meet them and be their photographer.  I can't wait to see these images hanging on the walls of their Santa Maria home.














No comments:

Post a Comment