Thursday, December 15, 2011

Organic Bloom Frames and Ornaments :: Santa Maria Photography Frames

The Organic Bloom.  Just Google them and you'll see how cool they are.  Or you can click this link to their website.

I ordered a few of these frames for my personal use because I love them so much.  The smaller frames are 3x3 "ornaments" but we're going to string up several of them to make a photo garland in our baby Natalie's nursery.  I'll post a photo once we get it on the wall.

If you're looking for a unique frame for your photograph, this is it.  Organic Bloom only sells to photographers so if you want them, just order through me!  They come in a variety of colors and 16 shapes.

This first one is a 10x13" with a chalkboard.  I plan on using it for my next photo session.  You'll see!


These next two photos are the ornament frames in 3x3".  They're amazing but my dog, Lani, didn't like wearing it so much.  I threw the third photo in just because it's Christmas time and it's a relaxing image!






No comments:

Post a Comment