Saturday, October 29, 2011

Christmas Card Session :: Santa Maria / Central Coast Photographer

Attention!  Attention!  ...That reminds me of the train conductor at Disneyland.  My in-laws and several friends are there today and the wife, dogs, and I are stuck in the house.  I've been working on my broken furnace and Ashley has been designing decorations for baby Natalie's room.  She's due in 3 weeks!  So, the reason for the "attention" is that I wanted your attention.  I just got a little sidetracked.

CHRISTMAS!!!!! is coming soon.  That means Christmas cards.  We send them out every year with a picture of us and our dogs.  Do the dogs get bumped from the picture when the baby comes?  We shall see.

For YOUR Christmas cards, I'll let you decide who does or does not get to be in it.  This year is extra special because not only do we offer the standard Christmas card and Luxe designs, but we have Letter Press as well.  What is Letter Press, you may ask?  Just take a look.  These things are amazing.

Oh, and don't forget to ask about our Christmas ornament frames.  They don't have to go on a tree or even be for Christmas.  I'm going to hang them in my daughter's nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment