Thursday, October 13, 2011

Austin :: Orcutt Senior Portrait Photographer

I've known Austin's family for a couple years because they live right next door to me.  Austin is the oldest of two high school boys.  When I met them, I assumed they were both in college because they're at least 6 feet tall and are pretty mature.  Apparently Austin is so mature that he's graduating from high school 9 months early.  Good job, kid!  When his mom approached me for Austin's yearbook photos I asked her what type of look or style she wanted.  She left it up to me with the only stipulation being that he couldn't look like he had just been booked in the county jail.  Apparently she didn't have a single photo of him smiling.  I got a few but I wanted Austin to like the photos too so I let him mean mug the camera as well.











No comments:

Post a Comment