Monday, July 25, 2011

Petersen and Banks Family :: Arroyo Grande Family Photographer

Three years ago, I was the photographer for Alex and Riana's wedding.  Earlier this month, Riana called me up (actually, I think it was a text message) and said she wanted to get a group photograph of her cousins.  At first, I was amazed that all her cousins live nearby.  I come from a military family and the idea of family photography was impossible.  Someone was always overseas or in another State.  Fortunately for Riana and the rest of the Petersen cousins, it only meant a drive from Lompoc or Santa Barbara to get the job done.  After the photography session, Christi and Jason even invited us over for breakfast.  Thanks so much for a wonderful Sunday morning!  Don't forget to watch the video at the bottom of the blog.















No comments:

Post a Comment