Wednesday, July 20, 2011

BenQ Portraits :: Santa Barbara Portrait and Wedding Photographer

What do you write about for your very first blog entry?  I could do my best to convince you that I'm an awesome photographer, worthy of photographing you, your friends, and your family, but I won't...yet.  This first entry is a little introduction into my world and I might include a photo or two.  Future entries will be almost nothing but that awesome photography I'm not going to tell you about.

I live in Orcutt, on the Central Coast of California.  Is "Central Coast" supposed to be capitalized?  I don't know.  I am not an English major.  If you are, please comment below to correct me.  If you don't know where Orcutt is then look on a map at Santa Barbara and pretend you're driving on Highway 101.  Drive for an hour and you'll get to Orcutt.  I am currently 31 years old and I've been married for 5 years.  We're expecting our first child in November.  The doctor says she's going to be a beautiful, healthy girl.  Well, he said she's a girl but I said the rest.  God has blessed my wife with good looks and health so why wouldn't our baby be the same?  My wife and I are huge dog lovers.  I'm slightly bigger than her though so I'm a bigger dog lover.  We have two pups named Lani and Gypsy.  Both are rescue dogs and I highly recommend you rescue a dog instead of purchasing one.

Ashley, my wife, is critiquing this as I write.  I don't know how she's going to have time to do this when the baby comes.

Moving onto the purpose of this blog; PHOTOGRAPHY!  I've been a photographer for 7 years and have captured everything from kids to weddings to people's pets to surfers.  I enjoy it all!  It will be impossible to update this blog daily but I'll try.  I will include photographs from events, weddings, portrait sessions, and anything else I do in a professional photography capacity.

I look forward to keeping you updated and interested in BenQ Portraits.  In the meantime, have a look at our website by clicking the logo at the top of the page or here.

No comments:

Post a Comment